An application comes from an idea with lots of thoughts and suggestions. If you are thinking to get developed your iPhone app, you need to very careful in selecting your iPhone Application Developer. Once you started your iPhone app and when you are about halfway, you come to know that many applications every year get rejected by Apple due to not following guidelines of Apple.
There are many developers out there with little experience working on iPhone Application development India. But I would suggest to not go with them, it would be regrettable decisive. We as iPhone App Developers would do an excellent job at affordable cost for iPhone Application Development India. We always follow Apple guidelines for developing an iPhone application. There are other developers too in the market who claims the best, but we have proved that.
What are the general rules which apple mention.
- We have lots of kids downloading lots of Apps, and parental controls don't work unless the parents set them up (many don't). So know that we're keeping an eye out for the kids.
- We have over 700,000 Apps in the App Store. If your App doesn't do something useful, unique or provide some form of lasting entertainment, it may not be accepted.
- If your App looks like it was cobbled together in a few days, or you're trying to get your first practice App into the store to impress your friends, please brace yourself for rejection. We have lots of serious developers who don't want their quality Apps to be surrounded by amateur hour.
- We will reject Apps for any content or behavior that we believe is over the line. What line, you ask? Well, as a Supreme Court Justice once said, "I'll know it when I see it". And we think that you will also know it when you cross it.
- If your App is rejected, we have a Review Board that you can appeal to. If you run to the press and trash us, it never helps.
- If you attempt to cheat the system (for example, by trying to trick the review process, steal data from users, copy another developer's work, or manipulate the ratings) your Apps will be removed from the store and you will be expelled from the developer program.
- This is a living document, and new Apps presenting new questions may result in new rules at any time. Perhaps your App will trigger this.
Other than this there is a long list of things which iPhone app developer needs to care about while developing iPhone apps. You can read Apple Website.
We as an iPhone Application development company based in India developing variety of iPhone apps by following apple guidelines for iPhone Application Development India. If you want to get your iPhone app done with proper guidelines you can Hire iPhone App Developer India from our corporate office in India.